- * Spectators not allowed (excludes people necessary for events such as trainers, coaches, umpires, carers, parents and guardians).
- * All attendees must check in via QR code
- * Masks must be worn while indoors and outdoors
- * Indoor spaces have a density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm. This will mean that full teams will not fit in our changerooms. * We suggest coming to the ground ready to play.
- * High frequency touch points must be cleaned regularly. Door handles, taps, dugout area etc..
Hockey Victoria will continue to update their Return to Play Guidelines. This will need to wait for the new Restricted Activity Directions (RAD) to be released on Friday by the Chief Health Officer.
Updated fixtures are on the Hockey Victoria website.
In the meantime, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you on the pitch.