The primary changes from 11:59pm on Thursday are:
- 25km travel restrictions have been lifted. Movement between metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria is unrestricted.
- No spectators can attend matches this weekend in Metro Melbourne (excludes people necessary for events such as teachers, instructors, trainers, coaches, umpires, carers, parents and guardians).
- Metro community sport competition for seniors and juniors can resume with the minimum number of people required to participate and facilitate the activity.
- Clubrooms can be used however density limits apply and face masks are required to be worn when inside.
- Changerooms will be opened for toilets only.
- Sanitise, do not share equipment including water bottles and face masks.
Remember to always check in using the QR code wherever you play– all players must sign in including juniors (if they do not have own phone then parents must sign in).
Hockey Victoria will continue to update their Return to Play Guidelines. This will need to wait for the new Restricted Activity Directions (RAD) to be released on Friday by the Chief Health Officer.
Updated fixtures are on the Hockey Victoria website.
In the meantime, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you on the pitch this weekend.