RETURN TO HOCKEY
Monash University have very strict guidelines which MPHC must follow in order to return to training at this venue.
Please read the information provided below. Remember to follow Government rules. Wash hands, use hand sanitiser and social distance at 1.5 meters apart. If you have any illness or symptoms of Covid-19 infection you must not come to training and see a doctor.
If anyone does not strictly adhere to Monash’s guidelines the whole club will not be able to train for two weeks.
- Entrance to PHC will be via double front gate. EXIT by single front gate.
- NO spectators or parents inside the ground perimeter fence. Must remain in cars or outside the fence.
- Please be on time for training.
- Please sign in so we have a record of attendees.
- Go straight to you area. Bags must be 1.5 meters apart.
- Be dressed ready for training, have all your own equipment as there is to be no sharing.
- Please bring a light and dark t-shirt as bibs are not allowed.
- Training times will be reduced.
- Get in, Train, Get out.
- Bottom section of pavilion will be closed.
- No canteen, no club rooms.
- Toilet in top section of club rooms. Wash hands and sanitise hands (sanitiser available at front door.)
- Sanitise hands before entering pitch.
- Dugouts sealed off. One gate for each half of pitch open. Others sealed off.
- Bring your own named drink bottle keep separate. Drinking fountains have been sealed off.
- Rules now state that we can have 20 people on each half of the pitch.
- Balls and cones must be washed after each session.
Starting 16th June
Under 12 girls: 5:30 – 6:15 pm (End A)
Under 14 boys: 5:15pm – 6:00pm (End B)
Under 16 mixed: 6:15 – 7:00pm (End B)
Seniors: 7:15 – 8:45pm
Starting 17th June
Hookin2hockey: 5:15 – 6:00pm (End B)
Under 12 boys: 5:30 – 6:15pm (End A)
Under 14 girls: 6:15 – 7:30pm
6:30 – 7:30pm has been booked for seniors until the junior season commences.
Please note: Juniors training with Seniors can only train once per night. There will be no training July 7th for the School holidays.
If you have any problems please contact Cheryle firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9766 7478.